Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This is what happens while I wait for my Laundry to be done.




I sit at my desk and take photos of myself. 
Dont act like you dont too.
K, maybe I am the only one. 
Why am I showing you an unfortunate amount of pictures of me making weird faces??
Because I am busy lady and havent had time to take any new pictures of my life lately so you get stuck with these. Aren't you lucky ;)??

Just be thankful I'm not showing you all the ridiculous photos I have been posting of myself on instagram lately. Speaking of Instagram, if you would like to see those stupid Beautiful pictures then make sure you follow me @jamiedanielle

Don't fret though, I am going to SF this weekend and lots and lots of photos will be taken!
I'm hoping to run into a Biebs look alike like I did last time I was there.
I'm also hoping Hula doesn't get called the B-word within the first 5 min of being in the city like last time either.
A girl can dream.

Enough rambling.
I gotta pack!

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme