Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I just taught myself how to use imovie. Prepare yourself.

Boy do I have a treat for you guys today.

Breanna and I are making a video speech for Hula's wedding this weekend and neither of us have ever made a video let alone edit one.
So I watched a couple you tube videos and proceeded to teach myself how to use imovie on my Macbook this morning. 
Can I just say how proud of myself I am??

Excuse me while I toot my own horn...{toot, toot!!}

I am really bad at computer stuff, Its amazing I even figured out how to set up this blog and not somehow delete the whole thing. 

So anyways I found these old videos from last summer when my sister and I were babysitting and used them to practice making videos.

If you want to see me dancing to Justin Bieber (even though you cant hear the JB song because of copyright or something...) really fast and then really slow then watch this video.
It will only waste like 40 seconds of your life. 

I might have also got video happy and dug up some footage of my dad playing just dance.
I am really hoping he will let me put it up.
If not i can just store it away for blackmail :)

See you all next time...maybe with another dancing video....
-Jamie
Ps. just realized how poor the quality is of the video on here...obviously haven't figured that part out yet.

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme