Thursday, February 16, 2012

The one where I talk about sticking to my new years resolutions or goals or whatever.

Did I just win the award for longest title ever???

I just like to tell it like it is in the title, you know what I mean?
I just want people to know what they are getting themselves into. So really I am just looking out for all of you. 
You can thank me later. 

Since its halfway through February I thought I would give a little update on how I have been doing. 
I'm not gonna go through every goal I had because let's be honest I am not sticking to most of them. Just the important ones, or the ones I find important :)
{if you would like to read my original list of goals click here}

  • I have continued to not drink soda, woo hoo! You would think after an entire year of not drinking it that you wouldn't crave it anymore. Wrong. I still totally crave it.
  • Am I eating healthier? Well as I am typing this I am finishing off an entire plate of donuts, I had Starbucks twice and candy for lunch yesterday. You can probably guess how well I am doing.
  • Read 2 books a month:
 BAM!
I read 5 in January. Not doing so well in Feb though, I still have yet to finish one :/
I'm really glad I read Crazy Love because Francis Chan is speaking at a local church and I am super excited to hear him!
  • Work out: Ha. Ha. Ha.
  • Try new restaurants: On valentines day my parents and I tried a new Mexican place that was Delish. All you need to know about the place is that they have bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with cheese....
  • Read my bible everyday: I am really proud of myself for this one actually, I have a bad habit of reading it everyday for like a week or two and then taking a long break before I pick it up again But I think I have only missed maybe 3 or 4 days since Jan 1st. Its amazing how much better your day goes when you start with the Word.

  • Be more crafty: I made some photo booth props for an upcoming wedding so I guess that counts.
  • Get a Tattoo: even if I wanted I have not had time to check out places and make an appt.
Maybe next time I check in with you I will be able to say I have been working out and eating healthier.
Probably not though.
So how have you been doing with your goals for 2012??

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme