Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Flashback Tuesday Numero Dos.

I am linking up again today for flash back Tuesday!

Mary in Marriedland




Today I am going waaayyy back.
Prepare yourself.

Do you see those eyes???
Of course you do! They are half the size of my face!
I had huge eyes, a wrinkly forehead and an was extremely bald, which is the reason I'm guessing my mom stuck this flattering bonnet on my head.
When I was born my Aunt told my mom I looked like E.T. 
Then my mom cried. Which I think is totally justified.
I would cry if my baby looked like this too.

Took me a while to grow into those eyes, I remember being called bug eyes in elementary school.
At 24, I'm pretty sure I have finally grown into them. 
at least I hope so.

Anybody else out there that wasn't super adorable as a baby?
-Jamie





No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme