Monday, January 16, 2012

Cheers to a new year! Part one.

Warning: This post is very picture heavy.

Thought I would get around to showing what I was up to on New Year's Eve. I can tell you one thing I wasn't up to was watching Justin Bieber perform. Still sad about that.
Anyway, our NYE was basically all about food. We made enough to feed an army. We just cooked and ate all night long.
No Joke.
That's all we did.
Fun times are always had around food though right??
They are with my friends anyways.
See...Look...
Look at them and their cute aprons. I didn't get to be in the picture because I don't cook enough to even own an apron. I usually don't make a big mess when I make my cereal. 
Just hard at work cuttin up some string chz.
I believe this is right before the boys were kicked out of the kitchen.
yumminess.
Pretty sure I ate an entire plate of these.
home made spinach dip that I had no part in cooking.....just eating.
And this is what the boys did most of the night.Which is Played some shooting game on the xbox . Can you tell I am totally not a gamer??
We were very excited about all the Bacon.
I got bored because I wasn't allowed to handle anything but boiling water. Aren't my tights cute though??
She was very excited that her pizza dip came out so delicious...She is getting married in February so she's gotta practice the whole housewife thing.
Whats better then pizza in a dip form???
Boys enjoying our food we the other girls worked hard on.
Super delicious things with chicken and Garlic in them. Garlic is always a win. Always.
She also made these! So proud.
We used team work to put these sandwiches together, which were a big hit!
Brandon's Salsa a la delish. He may not be able to cook pasta but he makes a mean bowl of Salsa.
The "almost newlyweds".
We be poppin bottles...jk only Lympy was.
Lympy and Breanna. Just in Case you were wondering Breanna was the Nazi head chef in the kitchen that every night.
The Girls minus Zip :( She was still at work. We didn't coordinate our outfits either, we are just that good.
We were very proud of all the food we made. Except when we had to clean it all up :/
notice how I'm the only one not eating my plate of food nice and cute. Yeah, I don't do nice and cute.
Caught! Or I may have posed...You will never know.
Well I think that is enough NYE for one post dontchya think??
I think so.
I will be back to show you how the rest of our night went.
I can tell you that it didn't end on an empty stomach though.

Until next time,
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme