Monday, January 23, 2012

New Years Part two!

Just because I know you were all dying to see how the rest of my new years went I decided to go ahead and show you :)


Arent you lucky??
Zip finally made it to the party!
no words.
We get very excited about bacon wrapped anything.
The Jamie's!
The Parkers!
Married, Dating and Engaged!
The Single girls gotta stick together!
I cant figure out why we dont have boyfriends...
Coming summer of 2012....Baby Parker!!
Boys will be boys.

This new year's ended up being really fun! We left with a messy kitchen and Extremely full bellies!
Dont worry we came back the next day and cleaned up, we aren't those kind of friends ;)

Things will be a lot different come next new years eve, another couple will be married, and there will be a new baby in town!!
So excited!

Hope everyone else had as much fun on new years as I did!
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme