Friday, January 27, 2012

The day we went to the lake and it was empty.

While My sister was here visiting during Christmas we decided to take a trip to the lake one afternoon and have lunch.
When we got there though the lake was gone.
K, not the ENTIRE lake, but it was extremely low.
There were a bunch of boats just out sitting in sand, slides leading to sand, docks in sand....I think you get it right??
It was just weird, you expect to drive up and see a big beautiful lake and end up driving up to a small sad pond.
We took advantage of the super low lake and took a bunch of pictures of each other standing in the "lake" The pictures of us on the tree stump would have been pictures of us drowning if the lake had been full to its normal capacity.
Don't mind some of the twilight-ish photos of me. I didn't do it on purpose. There was a forest behind me, I'm pale and was wearing red lipstick, it was bound to happen.
Think they need a last minute vamp for Breaking Dawn part 2???

There are a lot more photos but I will save them for another post :)
My mom and dad were there too so they may make an appearance...pretending to smoke cigars out of large sticks.
And we wonder where I get my silliness from??
I don't.
Its true when they say the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree friends.

Speaking of my Parents, they totally celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary this week.
So I may do a post about that because I may have taken some anniversary photos of them.

Anyways, Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I am off to my 3rd bridal shower!
No, not actually mine, that's just silly.
Remember Hula??
Yeah she is getting married in 31 days. So she be having lots of bridal showers yo! {sorry, sometimes I think I am ghetto, if you saw where I grew up you would understand}

K for realio, I'm out!
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme