Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Presh Engagment Sesh :)

Remember when I used to blog kind of regularly??
Yeah, me either.
Anyways..

I've got some pretty pictures to show you today :)
Breanna and I had the pleasure of shooting engagement pictures for my friend Serina and her fiance a couple weeks ago. 
I've known Serina since we were younger, and In high school we worked together at a local pizza place in town. I even remember when her and her Fiance started dating, he was so sweet and would always bring her Starbucks while we were at work :)



He proposed to her at this super cute bakery so of course we had to take a few pics there :)

Their daughter even joined us for a few photos, that is when she would decide to take a break from throwing the ball around with either me or Breanna. I'm pretty sure we ended up with a new buddy at the end of the shoot ;)


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme