Sunday, April 1, 2012

Catch up

I think we can all agree its been a while since I did a post about whats going on in my life. 
So here's a little catch up, bullet points style ;)

  • I am currently off of work for spring break for 2 weeks! Who knew you would still get spring break off when you no longer went to school?? Perks of being a nanny for a teacher yo ;)
  • All my siblings have been here at one time or another for a visit for the last month, all the way from S.Korea, New York, & Oklahoma. We like to spread far and wide...obviously.
  • My cousins had their Gender reveal party last week where we found out they are having a girl and naming her "Isa Marie" Bring on more tu-tu's and bows!
  • While Morgan was here we did a little photoshoot that was super fun!


  • I didn't get any sleep this past week because I was busy learning a dance to be apart of this.
  • Went to the midnight premiere of the Hunger games. Still undecided on my feelings about the movie. I'll get back to you on that.

If you read the books, you should understand our shirts...I hope.



K so not a whole lot has been going on in this little life of mine, although it seemed like i have been busy every minute of my life for the past couple weeks.

Planning on blogging on the reg now. Maybe.
We shall see.

Ps.
I am kinda in love with the Hutch now.
And not just because he plays Peeta in the Hunger games (i dont really care for the blonde hair) 
I have been watching interviews of him and he is just stinkin adorable. 
We are also just gonna pretend he isn't 5 years younger then me k???

Pps.
I messed up my blog layout somehow and now my header and pages are gone. If anyone feels the desire to design something for me I wouldn't stop you...Just saying.. ;)

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme