Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A picnic and my spirit Animal.


I found a cute Little picnic basket while thrifting one day with my mom a while back and immediately suggested my friends and I have a picnic at the park. 
Which is exactly what we did!
I planned to blog about it right after but I forgot, and then I found the photos today and thought, I should blog about that!
I'm sure there is someone reading this thinking " Omg I am so glad she blogged about that, I was wondering if she ever went picnicking!"
And to that person, You are welcome.


I love my picnic basket in case you can't tell.



So after we had our picnic and had been sitting in the park for a while I look over and right next to us was a big pile of poop!! 

Thank Goodness by the time we noticed it we had already finished eating, we couldn't help but laugh at ourselves for not smelling it or noticing it the entire time we were sitting there. Right after we noticed the poop a few little kids came running past us and one of them just ran right through it.
It was one of those times where it seemed to happen in slow motion and we couldn't yell at her soon enough to stop it.
Oh well, I'm just glad it wasn't my kids poopy shoes I had to clean. 

After the picnic we did a little shopping and Hula and I made our first purchases at Sur la Table!!

We were super excited about it, and obviously had to document it right away via instagram.
You are probably dying to know what we bought right??
Of course you are.


Cookie cutters!!
Can you tell what shapes they are??
probably not because they kinda look obese.
Its a weenie dog, Lion & Unicorn.
I picked a weenie dog because we own a weenie dog duh. (I'm not the only person that refers to them as weenie dogs right??)
I picked a Unicorn because well It was a Unicorn, I don't really think I need a reason for buying a Unicorn shaped cookie cutter do I??
And last but not least a Lion because well If I had a spirit animal I think it would be a Lion. Mainly because when I blow dry my hair I look like one (try and tell me that's not a good enough reason, go ahead.) 

Well that's all for now folks.
Tell me, Do you ever picnic..........near poop???
And What is your spirit animal and why??
-Jamie

1 comment:

grobag said...

Good picnic baskets & blankets, which are essential camping equipment, are what are required to make your trip self sufficient, smooth and trouble free.

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme