Sunday, June 24, 2012

A girl must be two things: Classy and Fabulous :)

And I think these girls nailed it.
In my clothes though of course ;)

a couple weeks ago Aubrey and Hailey came and spent a couple days at my house. 
If you follow me on instagram then you saw that they gave my sister and I a make over, which was obviously fabulous. Then they gave themselves a makeover in our clothes and Jewelry.

We recently made our extra bedroom into one big closet for my sister and I and they had a blast playing store in it. 
After they went home I found post it notes on all my clothes and shoes with price tags lol. 
I also couldn't find some of my things for a few days, its ok, they were having to much fun to have to tell them to stop. 

After they got dressed they came and told me "We live in London and only ride in Limos"
Oh what a life!
Large pink claw clips are in high demand when trying to be "classy"
Little feet in my big girl shoes ;)
And of course red lipstick is a must.

Aubrey grabbed my journal and said  "Ooo take a picture of me like this" I think its super cute. 
So then Hay had to have a similar picture...she went with more of a studious pose though.

Ever heard the phrase "Beauty is pain" ??
ha ha but as you can see above the pain doesn't last long ;)

The girls didn't need a playhouse, they just used my dad's tool shed as one.

The pretty little ladies had to call their life in London short when they were called inside the house for dinner ;)

Hailey's mom came over that night to cook my whole family dinner, she is an amazing cook (the only reason we keep her around) Kidding Leslie!

I'll have another blog post on that later though, for now I'm out!
-Jamie

2 comments:

Megan said...

They are too presh!

Morganogletree said...

Just checking to see if my comments are working.

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme