Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer nights.

A typical summer night always consists of having your good friend come over and cook a huge elaborate meal for you and your family right?

Probably not but I am blessed to have a good friend who loves to cook and even better is good at it!
Seriously, if you are looking for a personal chef, Leslie is your girl!

Every once in a while she comes over and cooks dinner for my family just because she enjoys it.
And we are always so thankful because its always really, really yummy!

While she cooked me and my sister grabbed my camera and documented the evening.

Calamity kept us company in the kitchen. aka stayed on our heels begging for food.


Then of course me and my sister went outside for a mini photoshoot, which basically happenes every time we pull out the camera.

suprise suprise I actually helped!
Ok I just wrapped the shrimp in bacon for the skewers but still.
Always on instagram :)

 And yes...it was as yummy as it all looked :) we even had leftovers for a couple days.

So Leslie when are you cooking for us again ;)???

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme