Thursday, December 20, 2012

Long time no blog :(

Oh hey there.
So I just realized recently I haven't blogged in about 3 months.
Yikes.
Talk about dropping the ball.

I decided instead of trying to back track about what I've been up to that I would just start fresh in the new year.
That is as long as the world doesn't end here in a couple days.

So here's where I need your help.
I want to have my blog actually designed by someone but I think I want a new name. Or should I stick with the one I have?

And if I did change the name of my blog what should it be?
If you have any ideas please throw them at me!
Not literally though, you can just leave a comment with your clever ideas below :)

And with that said I leave you with an awkward picture of me posing in front of a statue at my High school.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

um, you are super cute.

Jamiethespunkysister said...

Omg I would have replied to this comment sooner but somehow didn't see it! Your blog is my favorite to read, I'm excited you actually read mine, Thanks!!!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme