Monday, August 20, 2012

I can rent a car on my own now aka I turned 25.

I turned 25 last month.
July 16th to be exact.
I have now been 25 for over a month.
bleh.
I think my most least favorite thing someone said to me was "Happy Birthday!! Your now halfway to 50!!"
I'm pretty sure it was my sister, totally something she would say to me.

Although I have to say I had a Great Birthday this year, Like I said in my last post I got to celebrate in NC while visiting my friend Lauren. 

We first went to a restaurant for dinner with her and her husband and her brother that was super yummy. Then we walked to the place we were supposed to have to desert to find out it was closed on mondays. Just mondays. Who closes only on mondays?? Weird.

So instead we went to the most adorable bakery that I have ever seen. I wanted to steal everything they had to decorate my room with. 
Just a peek at the bakery, wish I could have taken a picture of every inch of the place!
Lauren also helped me celebrate my 22nd birthday when we were both living in La (where we became friends) by going to Bj's and having pazookies! Which is the best desert ever! 
And its also what I did with my friends when I made it back into town :)

Can we talk about how well my friends know me??
Hula got me 25 things for my 25th birthday, it was such a fun gift to open! Just a few of the things were the one direction cd (I grew up in the 90's I will never not love boy bands) the movie 17 again (how did I not own this??) and a lion stuffed animal. 
Probably not typical things you would buy for a 25 year old, but for 25 year old me they were perfect! I put the lion in my hope chest to give to my kids one day :)

Just in case you weren't aware I hate butterflies. Not actually butterflies but things with butterflies printed on them. I liked them when I was 12 but now I'm 25 and into more mature things like unicorns & Justin Bieber.

So because my best friend Loves me so much she got me a butterfly themed present.
Luckily she got me a real present that I could actually use and Zip got me something fantastic too!
A moustache shaped baking mold!
Cant wait to make something with it.
Man we really know how to have a party!
I love this picture of all of us!
I seriously have the greatest friends near and far, I am so grateful for all of them :)

I almost forgot, when my dad picked me up from the airport he had a present for me:
Ninja turtle coffee mugs!
The cooleset mugs that sit in our cabinets now.

After having a great birthday I am hoping to have an even greater year.

I am now off to plan my 30th bday. Nothing wrong with being prepared right??
-Jamie





No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme