Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First time for everything

Welcome to my Blog!

That sounded weird, like I was welcoming you into my home or something. eh. whatever. Just an fyi, I have no idea what I am doing. I'm not a writer. I'm probably not that interesting and I have no idea where this blog is headed, but if you are adventurous and want to come along for the ride then take a leap and join me :) I promise I will try really, really hard to entertain you (you read the word TRY right?? which means it wont always happen, but again, will always try!)

Sooo....you thought I was already done talking huh? Sorry. Actually I'm not that sorry. So here it goes.

For my first post I decided to explain my blog title, which can I let you in on a little secret? Took me FOREVER to create. When I read other peoples blogs, I always love their titles and wonder how they came up with them. If you know me at all you know I dont have a creative bone in my body, its more like a creative tendon, or joint or something, maybe not even that. So coming up with a blog name was really, really hard. First of all, Ive had people throughout my life tell me that I am spunky, and I like to think I am spunky (Just tell me I am spunky k??) and spunky is just a fun word! (How many more times do you think I can fit spunky into this post? Lets be honest, probably a lot more.) Then the second part of my title was kind of easy because well, I am a sister. So then Spunky Sister was born. Lets all cross our fingers and hope this title sticks, Because I definitley went through a ton before I decided on this one. 

So until next time friends, I will say goodbye and see you soon :)

We are all friends here right???

Good, I thought so. K, I am really leaving now. For reallz, k byeeeee!


-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme