Sunday, July 31, 2011

My week in instagrams

Splurged on two new nail polishes this week, yes it is a splurge when you didn't have a job all summer.

I don't read this magazine.......but someone thinks I should. This is the 2nd one I have been sent addressed to me. I get the hint guys, I will work on making my Home and Garden a little better.
 Did I really post this picture this week? I sure did. This is what I look like after blow drying my hair. You are lucky you are looking at a tamer version of the usual afro that I obtain.

I guess I have nothing else to hide now that you have seen my fro'.


Tell me my hair looks better in this picture. Lie to me if you have to.

 Went to the drive in for the first and last time this summer. Had to do two separate pictures so I could include my mom. Unfortunately I am not lucky enough to have a photographer follow me around to take pictures of me and what I do all day so this is what you get. Although if you know someone who is willing to do the job for little pay, send them over my way (and by little pay I mean no pay). I also didn't have my handy iphone tri-pod with me. Jk. I don't own one of those. Do they even exist? Cuz if they do, you should buy me one.

Went to Wal-Mart for some late night craft supplies and this is what we had to deal with. It's Long lines in case you cant tell. Apparently all of their employees decided to not show up to work on the same night.

 I played Hairdresser on my sister on Friday night and tried out some new hairstyles I just learned. Now if I could just do it to my own hair.....Any hairstylists willing to do my hair every morning for me for little pay? I will pay you what I will be paying my photographer.

 I Like using Christmas cups in July for my coffee. Or it was just the only thing that was clean. You decide.

 Finally got to meet this precious Kaiden today. Isn't he such a doll? Definitely gonna be a heartbreaker.

And a picture of two super cute kids for good measure :)

Hope Everyone had a great week!

-Jamie



No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme