Saturday, July 30, 2011

A confession.

I have a very, very short attention span. Like an attention span of a fly (Someone actually told me that one time.) So I have a hard time paying attention to anything; people talking to me, the tv, the recordings on the phone telling me what number to press, sermons in church (terrible I know!)

I am trying really hard to work on it. My sister helps me with it a lot. She tells me really long stories, and yells at me if my eyes start to glaze over. I'm hoping over time she will scare me into paying better attention. So if I ever have a conversation with you and it seems like I am probably not paying attention, its probably because I'm not. I give you permission to yell at me too :)

K. I just had to get that off my chest, I hope you will all still be my friend after this.

More confessions to come.



-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme