Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Those shoes aren't even cute.

That's what Hayden (the little girl I nanny, who I realize I've kept from mentioning until now for some reason) told me when I tried these shoes on at Target.

I bought them anyways though. I've learned not to take her 4 yr old criticism to seriously. Just last week she said I looked like a dog. And although I don't think of myself as a Beauty Queen or anything I'm confident enough to know I don't look like a dog.

Let's get back to the point of this post though. Which was......
Shoes!
Right.
Shoes on Clearance to be exact.
I snagged those boots up there for only $10! Can you believe it?? I couldn't hardly. They were originally $35. I have been eying those puppies since they were first released but wouldn't allow myself to buy them unless I got them on clearance. Last week they were down to $25, but still just couldn't do it. Then yesterday I remembered to check on them again and the heavens opened up and the angels sang as I read the price tag and found they were down to $10! And they had my size!
Also just about a month ago I found these shoes:

for only $5! Yep had my eye on those ones for a while too.
After these two glorious finds I decided I'm never paying full price for shoes at Target again.
What is my trick to finding these great deals you ask??
Visit several targets several times a week. Even several times a day.
Really, that's all there is to it.
I just go to target A LOT.
So basically I am a stalker of sorts.
I wish there was something more scientific to finding good deals but there isn't. I just have a lot of time to kill, so why not kill it finding awesome deals right??
Right.
And if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter I will usually give you a heads up about what's on clearance that week!

On another note I would like to give a big shout out to Self check out. It has made my anti-social personality such a happy camper. Seriously.
BEST.THING.EVER.
I Especially appreciated it yesterday when I had something else along with the shoes I had to buy that isn't always so fun to throw up on the register and have a guy ring you up for.
Ladies, you know what I mean right?? I don't have to actually say it do I?? If you don't know what I'm referring to then send me a message and we will chat ;)

So have you found any great deals at Target recently? Let me know!

Now excuse me, there are target bargains to be found!
-Jamie




1 comment:

savedthrulove said...

kids are funny. haha you dont look like a dog and i doubt you ever could. but their honesty is quite entertaining. its truly what "they" think. thankfully its not true what they think all the time... haha

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme